Here are some documents to help with the contents of my English bags project.
This is a neat idea. Instead of an exercise book, why not give the children a box to fill with Englishy stuff during the school year. This works well for maternelle classes.
Each song learned by a class has a card illustrated to correspond to the song. When the song is learned, the card goes into the Song Box. The children can pull out a card when it is timet o revise songs. My song box is painted in purple and covered with sparkly glittery modge podge – it is awesome !!
The songs represented here are :
- Johnny works with one hammer
- Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
- The Skeleton Dance (Dem Bones)
- There’s a hole in my bucket
- I know an old lady who swallowed a fly
Plus many many more … A card for each song.